Discover your employee’s past to predict their future. But how far is too far? Due Diligence Checking Ltd director Matt Tuckey will break down: how to conduct background checks, what you might find, the limitations of your searches and the consequences of delving too deep.
Candidate onboarding can be a lengthy and expensive process so it is important to know if your “perfect candidate” really is too good to be true. Employers across the country make the mistake of hiring candidates without checking if they’re really qualified, eligible or even compatible with their organisations. This masterclass will delve into criminal record checking, social media screening, right to work and other background checks you can conduct on your candidates to really get to know them.
Topics you can expect to hear include:
- Criminal record checking – The do’s, don’ts and legal risks
- Right to work – The legal implications
- Social Media Screening – What these checks can really show about a person
- What innovative technologies are available (Digital Identity)
- Compliance – How to carry out these checks without crossing the line
Attendees will benefit from:
- Key insights from an industry expert
- Checking techniques and advice
- Advice on best practise and compliance in a post-pandemic landscape
- An opportunity to ask question