Businesses, clubs and organisations operating in the sport and physical activity sector can access a range of business support and expertise to help sustain, drive and grow their businesses.
Join this session to find out about local and national opportunities which can help your organisation.
This session will be online and provide the chance to hear direct about:
- A number of business support packages for businesses, clubs and organisations
- FREE opportunities to extend your reach – digitally, through tourism networks, plus more
- Explore how you could access support to work with people who need it most
- Opportunities to make the most of the knowledge, inspiration and expertise from Loughborough University within your organisation.
- Local work around developing the ‘people’ and ‘skills’ our sector needs – how to get involved
- A chance to make some more local connections and meet others leading organisations in the sport and physical activity sector
The sport and physical activity sector helps our residents, workforce and local economy to grow, develop and thrive.
Whatever part of the sector you are operating in, however far along your business journey you are, this session aims to provide information and the opportunity to build your network and connections to help your organisation to grow, develop and flourish.
A number of the speakers at this session will be joining the networking session on the 16th November. The events will complement each other without duplication.